Monday, October 22, 2012

A Few Finds


So this past weekend was the third weekend of the month, and do you know what that means? It means that the Vintage Source is open for business! The Vintage Source is basically a flea market full of antiques, repurposed goods, and funky resale items. This weekend I was determined to find a dresser for our barren guest room. After looking everywhere and through everything, I came across the most awesome dresser, ever! It was perfect, and it was just what I wanted... 

blurry... sorry!



The dresser was repurposed, and it looks great with the coat of grey paint! I also found this unique side table for a steal at $25!




Finally, I am so stoked about this vintage bar cart! I have been looking for something similar, but everything I liked  cost a fortune! Luckily I got this guy for $23... And the best part about it-- I love it as is! 




Once I finished the guest room, I promise to post pictures! I can't wait for it to all come together. 

1 comment: