Monday, October 1, 2012

Fingers Crossed

When I was attending UNC Wilmington and even after graduation, I had the privilege to work for an absolutely amazing event design company-- Salt Harbor Designs. The owner, Jennifer, is a creative genius, and I am so thankful for the time I had to spend working with her as her company grew and grew! I can't even begin to tell you how much fun and hard work went into preparing for each weekend. When Matt and I moved from Wilmington, I knew I was saying goodbye to an awesome job, and I wasn't sure if I would ever find another job that would be so satisfying. During my time with Salt Harbor, I developed a passion for weddings and events. Especially weddings...I love planning. I love creating. And let's not forget the love story surrounding the event!


Here's some lovely pictures from weddings and inspiration photo shoots I helped with while working at Salt Harbor. Photo cred: Millie Holloman Photography






See, genius... right?

Well, the reason I'm going on and on about weddings is that an opportunity has come up, and I might be able to jump back into the event planning industry. I am thrilled, and looking forward to seeing where this new adventure might take me. On the other hand, I am currently employed full time and volunteer with our church youth group every week. So making time for another job seems a little daunting, not to mention I don't want to miss spending quality time with the husband (since his own schedule is so wacky). There is so much on my mind, and I'm not exactly sure what route to take.

So, fingers crossed everything works out for the best! And on with another week! ;)

1 comment: